Another subsidiary of IAM, Translogic Consultancy Services (TCS) established in 2007 provides a wide array of services to the SME sector spanning strategic direction, business planning, systems, HR, financial management, sales and marketing. These services are provided using a panel of experts from both within and also outside the IAM Group of companies.
- The creation of TCS has placed the benefits of heavyweight management skills within the financial reach of numerous smaller companies.
- TCS handles re-engineering of existing companies, feasibility studies and the implementation of new operations both for Irish-based and overseas clients.
- TCS provides these services through a broad panel of highly-skilled consultants with expertise in banking, management accountancy and audit, sales and marketing, corporate law, management, HR and training.
- All instructors are highly qualified and experienced, and approved by the appropriate authorities i.e. IATA, Irish Aviation Authority, JAA of Europe, the Departments of Transport and Health & Safety.
- Training schedules can be tailored to meet specific client needs with the option to run courses on site, at customer premises or at Translogic’s own modern training suite in Dublin.
CLICK HERE to visit the Translogic Consultancy website for more information.